Point Randall Resort is located 2 miles from Bagnell Dam in a mile long cove named McCoy Branch Cove in Lake of the Ozarks. This cove is excellent for skiing or tubing or just dropping anchor and floating for a while. We are nearby many marinas and restaurants that have docks for boating customers.
- Very nice docks that are covered, padded and have electrical hookups
- 29 slips, spread across 4 docks, range in size from 10’ wide by 24’ long to 14’ wide by 36’ long
- Located along our shoreline and in most all cases you will be able to see your boat from room you are staying in
- Concrete boat launch and on-site trailer parking
- We are always willing to help launch your boat if you need it.
- On-site boat rentals!
- 2007 Bentley Tritoon
- A pair of 2008 Yamaha Waverunners
- A paddleboat
- All resort customers receive discounted rates on all boat rentals.
Here at the resort, we also have a gas dock with a convenience store. We offer very competitive pricing on our gas, including a $0.10 discount per gallon on purchases of 50 gallons or more per vessel. The store has an assortment of items to buy including ice-cream, soda, candy, beer, coffee, sunscreen, apparel, maps, first aid, batteries and more.
Boat Launch & Trailer Parking:
- $10 for to use boat launch (fee waived for resort customers)
- $7 to park boat trailers (fee waived for resort customers)